THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE
Between Now & New Years’ Day
1. Keep a Gratitude Journal. Take just a few minutes a day to write down three things you’re grateful for. You rewire your brain when we take on a daily practice like this. When You develop the habit of writing down what You’re thankful for, You get stronger and stronger at noticing positive things! And more things to be grateful for come your way!
2. Keep a Good Stuff Journal. Journal at the end of the day about a positive experience you had. Taking the time to record a positive experience imprints it into your awareness. The good feelings grow and You get more adept at noticing good stuff! You actually become happier over time as You do this.
Want some nudges for this challenge?
* Come to the Small Group Discussion on Sun. Dec. 8 at 11:45 led by Rev. Mellen
* Read the quotes in this newsletter
* Subscribe for free to “Word for the Day” from Gratefulness.org
* Make a “gratitude magnet” with a quote or image that will
remind You and hang it where You’ll see it regularly.
Six weeks is about how long it takes to imprint a new habit. So start now and by the new year, You’ll be a new You! With your newly grateful heart, may 2020 be your best yet!